Prospective StudentsWant to know more about biomedical engineering at the University of Toronto?
If you are planning to apply to IBBME, the following pages may be of interest to you:
- Graduate Programs Overview - Information on all our programs.
- Admission Requirements - Previous study requirements for Master's and PhD programs.
- Application Procedures - Including dates and deadlines.
- Selecting a Supervisor - Advice on this important aspect of your IBBME studies.
- Financial Resources - Information on internal and external awards, teaching assistantships, tuition, and fees.
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Little, Graduate Programs Administrator.
Here are two brochures which should answer most of your questions regarding our graduate programs.
For students interested in undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Toronto, please see Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering prospective students page .