Interested in pursuing a career in biomedical engineering?
IBBME is a degree-granting research institute that offers students a choice of three degrees: an MASc in Biomedical Engineering, an MHSc in Clinical Engineering, and a PhD in Biomedical Engineering (biomedical engineering or clinical engineering).
Visit our Programs section for detailed information on each of these programs, as well as our Graduate Collaborative Program and Undergraduate options.
If you are planning to apply to IBBME, the following pages may be of interest to you:
- Admission Requirements – Previous study requirements for Master’s and PhD programs.
- Application Procedures - Including dates and deadlines.
- Selecting a Supervisor - Advice on this important aspect of your IBBME studies.
- Financial Resources - Information on internal and external awards, teaching assistantships, tuition, and fees.
- Career Pathways – Information on the kinds of career opportunities available to biomedical engineering graduates.
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Little, Graduate Programs Administrator.
Looking for more answers? Click here to view or download information on IBBME’s programs.
For students interested in undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Toronto, please see Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering prospective students page.