Welcome to IBBME!
This is your one-stop resource for all the important information and dates you need to know about. Visit Navigating Your Program for further details.
IMPORTANT DATES: 2013 – 2014
August 31 – TUITION AND FEES DUE in order to be processed by the registration deadline.
September 4 – Orientation Session, new biomedical and clinical engineering graduate students. Location and time to be announced.
September 5 – * Health and Safety Training / IBBME Safety Day – Undergraduate Teaching Laboratory, RM 325 Lassonde Mining Building (170 College Street). For more information, please contact Dr. Andrey Shukulyuk, IBBME’s Health and Safety Coordinator.
September 9 – Classes begin.
September 22 – Final date to add courses for Fall session.
October 28 – Final day to drop Fall Session courses without academic penalty.
October 4 – Safety Training – Clinical Engineering students, IBBME Faculty and staff
October 10 – Fire Safety Training * Mandatory for all students and staff
N.B. Health and Safety training is required for all new students. See the Health and Safety section for further information.
Fees must be paid before registration deadline.
- 2013-14 Course Schedule - View the current course schedule (Updated June 2013)
- School of Graduate Studies – Supervision Guidelines Handbook
- 2013-14 Student Seminar Series – View the current schedule
- Financial Resources
- Program Progress and Good Standing
- Student Life - Visit this link for information on the Biomedical Engineering Student Association and more.
Handbooks and Calendars
The information contained in these handbooks will assist you in familiarizing yourself with the policies and procedures of both the Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering and the School of Graduate Studies.
- IBBME 2013-14 Graduate Student Handbook
- The University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies 2013-14 Calendar
- School of Graduate Studies – Important Dates 2013-14
Forms for Students
- Fee Arrangement (Deferral) Form
- Intellectual Property Awareness Form
- Course Add/Drop Form
- Program Withdrawal Form
- Program Reinstatement Form
Graduate Student Resources
- School of Graduate Studies
- University of Toronto International Student Center
- University of Toronto Housing Services
- University of Toronto Graduate House