- 2013-14 Course Schedule – View the current calendar (Updated June 2013)
- 2013-14 Seminar Series Dates – View the current schedule
- 2013-14 Graduate Awards – Dates and Deadlines
- Financial Resources
- Health Safety & Training
Handbooks and Calendars
The information contained in these handbooks will assist you in familiarizing yourself with the policies and procedures of both the Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering and the School of Graduate Studies.
- 2013-14 IBBME Graduate Student Handbook
- School of Graduate Studies – Supervision Guidelines Handbook
- The University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies 2013-14 Calendar
- School of Graduate Studies – Important Dates 2013-14
- Register Without Payment (Fee Deferral) Form
- Intellectual Property Awareness Form
- Course Add/Drop Form (SGS link)
- Program Withdrawal Form
- Program Reinstatement Form
Important Links for Graduate Students
- School of Graduate Studies
- University of Toronto International Student Center
- University of Toronto Housing Services
- University of Toronto Graduate House
The University of Toronto Graduate Enterprise Internship (GEI)
The program equips Southern Ontario to meet future labour market needs by providing business and management experience to U of T recent grads and graduate degree holders within the last five years, and currently enrolled graduate students in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Designed to develop the next generation of leaders in business and innovation, the GEI encourages private sector business leaders to pass on their knowledge and business skills to individuals in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).